Prof. Dr Beatrice Weder di Mauro
CV as per end of term
Nationality: Swiss and Italian
Year of Birth: August 3, 1965
Education and Awards
- University of Basel, Department of Economics
Lizentiat 1989, Ph.D., 1993, Habilitation 1999
Economist, International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.
Economist, The World Bank, Washington D.C
Research Fellow, United Nations University, Tokyo
Assistant Professor of Economics, University of Basel, Basel
Member of German Council of Economic Experts, Wiesbaden
- since 2001
Professor of Economics, University of Mainz, Mainz
- since 2016
Visiting Professor at INSEAD, Singapore
- National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge MA.
- Federal Reserve Board of New York, New York
- International Monetary Fund, Washington DC.
- Harvard University, Cambridge MA.
Other Board Memberships
- Member of the board of Directors of UBS AG
- Member of the board, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Member of the University Council of the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Member of the Economic Advisory Board, Fraport
- Member of the Advisory Board Deloitte, Germany
- Member of the ETH Zürich Foundation