Nationality: Belgian and Swiss
Year of Birth: September 8, 1954
University of Louvain (Belgium) - Commercial Engineer
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium) - Post Graduate in Management
Programme for Executive Development, IMD Switzerland
Scott Graphics International, Bornem (Belgium) Financial analyst
- since 1979
Nestlé Group, Vevey (Switzerland)
Nestlé S.A. Marketing Trainee (Switzerland, Spain, Belgium)
Nestlé Peru, Nestlé Ecuador and Nestlé Chile Marketing, Sales and Division Functions
Nestlé Portugal, Market Head
Nestlé Czech and Slovak Republic, Market Head
Nestlé Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Market Head
Executive Vice President, Nestlé S.A.
Zone Director for Zone Americas:
United States of America, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean
Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé S.A.
- Since 2017
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Nestlé S.A.
Other Activities / Memberships
- Chairman, Strategic Advisory Board, Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- Vice-Chairman, Board of Directors, L'Oréal (France)
- Member, European Round Table of Industrialists (ERT)
- Member, Board of Trustees, Avenir Suisse
- Member of the Community of Chairpersons, World Economic Forum (WEF)