The Employee Lifecycle Management team focuses on HR lifecycle support and provides customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes and ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with customer focused principles to ensure the Roche People Practices work for the business.
As an Employee Lifecycle Management Senior Specialist, you are responsible for executing HR system data maintenance and administrative activities in a timely and accurate manner in support of HR business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement, personnel data changes, organizational changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.). You are also contributing to the continuous improvement of the HR Support Solutions delivery through analysis of the interactions and collaboration with other HR functions within and outside of HR Support Solutions. You need a broad understanding across global HR processes and tools, as well as local and global downstream impacts on payroll, time, benefits, finance, procurement, IT, etc. This is coupled with strong customer focus, communication skills and solution orientation.
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement, personnel data changes, organizational changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.).
- Support the E2E process of the external partner portal project and the related systems and processes.
- Provide customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting.
- Supports Global HR Centers of Excellence in system maintenance activities.
- Advise HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of working.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide guidance and advisory to first level support teams.
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SWIs, SOP, GWIs).
- HR and Servicing tool as well as process superuser activities, such as community participation, info sharing, issue escalation and training delivery
- Update SWIs and local SOP documentation
- Participating and partially leading project activities as required
- Display high integrity on the job and comply with the Roche guidelines, including data privacy rules and regulations.
- Escalation management.
- Behave as role model to team members, showing positive and flexible attitude
- Coach and train newcomers
- Support quality control processes and improvement initiatives arising out of them
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Support Solutions and People&Culture organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Ensure end to end ownership of resolution
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers, and regulations.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Take responsibility for each task and be decision driven oriented wherever possible.
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the People Support Solutions organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Provide ongoing support to the different teams involved in the EPP project data maintenance (PSS, IT, CIDM, EPP Squad, among others).
- Collaborate with peers within the region and globally to ensure the HR Support Solutions network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our People Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
- Onboarding and coaching of new colleagues (e.g. newcomer ELM Specialists)
- Participate in cross-training activities, acquire operational know-how from other operational teams. Readiness to provide operational support ad-hoc (interim cover) for other teams within the operational area / department, whenever business requires (due to immediate capacity issues for eg).
Outputs & Deliverables
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the EPP project and the support model.
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
Who you are
In this role you will be working within a team of Specialists focusing on a customer group from various functions and across levels within the organization.
You bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment.
- HR generalist know-how.
- Knowledge in the External Partner Portal platform and its related processes.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- We are seeing an individual with a degree and 2-5 years of related experience in an HR area and/or working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Knowledge of Workday P&C Processes
- University degree, HR preferred
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential. Additional languages a plus/requirement, based on region/customer requirements.
Job Level:Individual contributor