- Be a focal point between 3rd party DDI vendor and internal related stakeholders (commercial, sales, etc.) to make consistant improvement for data integrity and transparency.
- Deliver the DDI related data reports (IMS,inventory,Sell out,..etc) monthly to support distributor rebate, distributor performance, other commercial relevant calculation by automation or manual. Provide DDI data insights and be the problem solver to drive data excellence.
- Provide sales and marketing reports for business planning & business review Calculation of sales team incentive according to approved scheme, ensure accurate incentive payment within predetermined timeline.
- Provide effectiveness support on customer segmentation, target allocation, target setting, salesforce sizing&deployment.
- Be responsible for SFDC system, provide user training, master data management, report analysis Manage the customer master data, following the designed criteria and cooperate with vendor to do customer verification.
- Other task assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above, data science or information & technology is preferred
- Previous commercial data management or SFE experience is a must
- Minimum 3 year of related experience in health care industry.
- Familiar with MS-office skill, Excel and PPT especially.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, written English.
- Be willing to be a problem solver with team work spirit. Good learning agility
- Work in passion and willing to work under proper pressure environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills