We are looking for a strategic, collaborative and inspiring individual to join the team. As Sr. Regional Marketing Manager - PA, you will Responsible for region project aligning with National Marketing Strategy to implement action plan in the Region.
Your key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all related parties and drive PA marketing strategy to complete sales target of company full product line.
- Partner with disease management team to organize and hold marketing activities to promote marketing strategy by disease area.
- Fully responsible for project in the region that identifies by National Marketing Strategy such as Automation, Lipid, Thyroid, HBV or others identified by the National Marketing Team on yearly basis
- Associate the performance of local team and distributors to the project regularly to ensure yearly target is achieved
- Work closely with National Marketing team so as to implement Strategy in Region and exploit full marketing intelligence
- Develop and manages Region Key Opinion Leaders and VIP Customer associated with the project
- Prepare monthly report, competitor information, PAMD and sales forecast associate to the projects to Regional Director and Marketing Team on a regular basis
Who you are:
- You are someone, who have at least 8 years’experience in healthcare industry，multi-national companies experience at managerial level for at least 3 years；and 2 years’ experience in key account team management
- You holds bachelor degree in Health/Science disciplines. MBA will be a plus, good command of English in both spoken and written
- You have good command of MS office software application