You will be responsible for achieving sales target, marketing and product management of dedicated high clinical value product group.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. Achieving sales target of responsible product groups in respective region, so as to help achieving target for China. Regularly monitoring sales performance and ensuring sales are on track;
2. Managing distributors in respective region and working with them on achieving sales target;
3. Developing and implementing marketing plan for the responsible product group;
4. Organizing seminars/workshop to promote clinical awareness of responsible product groups;
5. Responsible for key hospital product entering. Developing key opinion leaders to support clinical promotional activities;
6. Collecting and analyzing competitors information. Conducting product training for distributors.
Basic Requirements of the Job：
You should hold Bachelor Degree in Clinical Medicine or Life Science.
You should have:
1 Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
2. Product & marketing expertise.
3. At least 2 years’ experience in Sales and/or similar marketing experience in multi-national company, preferably in gynecology & obstetrics area devises and drugs.