Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Support on-site audit follow-up , including:
1) archiving supporting documents against index (including E-copy and hard-coply)
2) following up with off-line signature
3) context proof reading in case of any misunderstanding or typo
4) finding summary update according to the audit reports issued recently
5) audit follow-up summary sheet
2. Support on-site audit pre-work , including:
1) 1st round data analysis of any variance if needed
2) retrieve last year audit supporting documents if necessary
3) calculation for pre-onsite scoping
4) check distributor audit notifications。
3. Follow Up audit supporting, including:
1) 1st round check and filing;
2) provide 1st round suggestions for further review
4. Distributor Risk Indicator project supporting, including:
1) brainstorm and illustrate of the basic framework of the proposed pilot models
2) perform deep dive research and modeling practice, for example, perform the data analysis for monthly fluctuation, the comparison between different customers, regions, years etc.
3) integrate the demo and brainstorm for any update in the next phase
4) Participate in ad-hoc case audits and support projects .
5.Support CCA team in other ad-hoc assignments. Conduct business in full compliance to 6. 6. 6.Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition.