2. Primary Purpose of Job (Job Summary)
- Take lead of sales force planning
Communicate with Cluster Ecosystem to well understand business needs, balance different opinions and is able to reach consensus on key decisions & design rational
Sales force planning for customer target, FF structure, sizing, territory & sale target for ecosystem operation & execution.
Identify issues with sales management, seek ways for improvement and ensure well implementation & drive sales force operation effective and efficiency
Act as a main contact window, proactively work with BU & supportive function BP, SFE internal function etc. to ensure effective cross function alignment. & operation efficiency.
3. Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities (Major functions of the position)
Drive sales force effectiveness & efficiency • Drive sales force effective through sales force sizing, deployment, territory alignment target setting etc.
• Ensure sales force effective operation process efficiency and consistency across BU and brand teams
• Utilize SFE related internal and external data sources such as sales, IMS, CPA, CRM, etc and be able to connect dots to support PJP/HSP efficiency improvement initiatives
• Support CRM customer validation, segmentation , call strategy and drive for customer enegagement management
Leadership & communication
• Lead SFE business analysis scrum team to support Ecosystem value added FF management & strengthen capability development
• Lead SFE initiatives & collaboration across SFE function and company function teams
• Enhance collaboration with other enabling functions and establish trustworthy rapport with key stake holders focus on enhancing value through active collaboration.
Professional consultation & analytic insights
• Collectively identify and address business issues
• Diagnose and assess key pain-points
• Mobilize and kickoff agreed initiatives
• Drive and lead project execution
• Leverage company internal resource
• Guide, monitor and periodically review implementation status
4. Qualification and Experience
At least 6 years’ experience MNC SFE or analytics department or at least 3 years in a consulting firm
More than 1/3 time work in healthcare projects if works in a consulting firm
Bachelor degree or above
MBA & Master in quantitative field are preferred
Articulates wise, long-term objectives and strategies.
Balances what will pay off in the short run with what will provide long-term improvements.
Provides clarity and focus on a few key priorities.
Effectively manages change; explaining the context, answering questions, and patiently listening to concerns.
Effectively involves key people in the design and implementation of change.
Introduces needed change even in the face of opposition.
Inspiring and Influencing
Understands what motivates other people to perform at their best.
Finds opportunities to build community celebrate and have fun.
Is inspirational; helps people to see the importance of what they are doing.
Is skilled at managing and influencing peers and upward
Clearly conveys objectives, deadlines and expectations.
Assigns clear accountability for important objectives.
Recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication to excellence.
Advocates for and helps progress new ideas that add business value.
Sees the value in others’ unique differences.
Is entrepreneurial; seizes new opportunities.
Teamwork and Collaboration
Helps direct reports resolve their conflicts constructively.
Is able to pull people together around a common goal.
Builds diverse team and leverages them to deliver exceptional results.
Finds and attracts highly talented and productive people.
Job Required Competencies
Experience in SFE analysis & planning in pharma industry
Strong analytical skills
Strong people influence skills
Strong presentation skills
Fluent in both English and Chinese