You should be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management of forward logistics and reverse logistics services of third-party logistics providers. ,monitoring the 3rd party vendor's whole working process of goods arrive in port to goods arrive in customers which includes but not limited to customs operation, system operation, delivery notification, transfer notification, Post Goods Issue, stock block notification, return instructions and 7*24 hours standby.
- Continuous tracking and management of 3rd party vendor performance from result and process perspectives. From result perspective, regularly assess KPI of 3rd party vendor; from process perspective, on-site management of 3rd Party vendor. Analysis and summary the root cause of missing points of KPI. Through the supervision and analysis of 3PL's daily performance, keep seeking for room of service level improvement, guides and supervises 3PL to continuously optimize service quality.
- Check the accounting statement from 3rd party vendors in operation, Ensure the authenticity and consistency of the operation volume and cost , submit for superior approval. , and keep the relevant record.
- Be responsible for global forwarder performance management, Including arrival timeliness, completeness, accuracy, goods damage, temperature excursion, reporting to supervisor and related team. Work with the Global team to continue to improve the performance of international logistics services
- Be responsible for collaboration with related team, including Supply Chain QA, Customer support for claim and abnormal reason analysis on international transportation, local transportation, etc. Then communicate and work with 3rd party vendor for the next action and improvement.
- Work with internal/external vendors for supply issues handling. Identify bottlenecks to minimize stock shortage impacts.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in operation activities and analysis report. Responsible for training teams on report methodology.
- Ensure the supply chain data is managed strictly. Data sharing principle should be authorized by Line Manager in advance.
You should have:
- Bachelor in supply chain or international trading related.
- At least 3 years of working experience in managing 3rd party distribution vendor arrangement.
- Familiar with FTZ Customs operation.
- Logistics common senses.
- Master Excel/Word/PPT office software and SAP ERP system and training skill.
- Ability to quick learning.
- Good team player and coordination ability.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.