You will be responsible for:
- Assisting Principal or Lead engineer to provide technical support for FSE (Field Service Engineer), improve engineer technical skill by Coaching and Training and cooperate with FSE to succeed in Roche instrument Service.
- With the coaching of the Lead Engineer or Principal Engineer, cooperating with FSE (Field Service Engineer), providing the level 2 technical support for FSE and follow up the escalated trouble case.
- Assisting FSE to improve the technical skill (through Mentor System, Trouble Analysis and Prevent, Workshop, Service Notice and so on).
- Improving the ability of practice on site for FSE（Such as PM & Install Demo on customer site or on Repair and support Center）.
- With the coaching of Lead Engineer or Principal Engineer, providing the technical support for other functions of CC (such as spare parts safe stock, special tools and so on).
- Assisting TSE (National Technical Support Engineer) team to provide the technical support on instruments for other departments of the company
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- At least Bachelor Degree in mechanical or electronical engineering major, or appropriate educational background.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Planning & Organizing
- Internal and outside customer Cooperation & Coordination
- Have systematic or across-the-board knowledge for one series or one product of Roche, and be good at analysis of cause, put in order process and share with others.
- Have ability to coach fresh engineer to enhance technical skill with support by PE & LE.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support