You will be responsible for:
- Applications Support
- Conducting operator training for end users after installation of instruments. Feedback to the sales team on the tests' usage of each new training instrument, to follow up the channel filling with sales team.
- Solving application / product problems promptly and completely and could provide a more comprehensive solution to the customer based on technology.
- Conducting product technical training for Sales / Engineers/distributors. Maintaining/updating products information promptly.
- Supporting Sales to achieve reagent sales target and product pre-sales bidding and new project promotion
- Visiting Customer regularly, extend Roche value, consummating extended projects.
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Sales
- Working closely with Sales team and Service team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinating customer evaluation of products. Assisting customers in the interpretation of test results
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise and preparing monthly report
- Sum up and summarizing the working experience and sharing it with other applications
- Helping and supporting applications in team to command product knowledge and solving technical problems
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science or Medical discipline
- 2 to 5 years of experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory and / or similar experience in the industry
- Presentation skill & Analytic skill & Training skill
- Personal Computer knowledge
- According to the "Quality Management Regulations for Medical Device Management" and the "Regulations on Quality Management of Pharmaceutical Products", health checks should be conducted at least once a year; if you have infectious diseases or other diseases that may contaminate medical devices or drugs shall not be engaged in related work.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support