As a Solution Architect in Roche in the section of PIIX/ Architecture and Emerging Technology in APAC, you will be responsible for designing, evaluating and delivering solutions by using architectural design principles to translate Roche’s business strategies into fit-for-purpose solutions for the technology landscape and getting value for the business.
What you’ll be working on
● Works with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members to connect the dots in our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
● Performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis, challenging the status quo and design tasks required to ensure that architecture solutions and information are designed to be scalable and evolve appropriately.
● Designs and delivers solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
● Being accountable in the solution lifecycle roadmap based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology lifecycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
● Collaborates with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
● Stays up to date of emerging technologies and trends and how to apply them to benefit the business.
The Ideal Candidate
● Has more than 10 years of solid experience participating in architecture teams in different disciplines and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
● Good team player in a global environment, has experience managing and interacting with stakeholders and influences them to align technology with business goals.
● Has solid experience on doing projects in the Digital Solutions & Customer Engagement space, using technologies like CRM, Content Management, Web Portals and using modern architectures like microservices, decoupled architectures and API driven.
● Has knowledge of designing and implementing solutions using Cloud services and Cloud Design patterns.
● Has solid experience on Integration Patterns like API Integration, Enterprise Messaging, Event Streaming, Distributed Architectures and knowledge on integrating several solutions in different technologies to provide a consolidated service to the final user.
● Has experience in the Digital/Technological environment of China
● Has experience on agile methodologies, scrum, squads and kanban, and exhibits an Agile mindset, i.e. Good enough instead of perfection and Focus on “Reuse before Buy before Make” when providing direction on future solution
● English fluent speaker
● Location: APAC, Shanghai
● Travel: Less than 20%
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Tecnología de la información, Tecnología de la información > Arquitectura de TI