Lead transform in the organization (culture and business model)
- Develop the transformation roadmap with inspiring vision, create a shared narrative to guide and galvanize people for the “why”, motivate and mobilize the organization to deliver on our North Star.
- Encourage, enable and incubate new business models, including but not limited to digital transformation.
- Co-creates patient-centric ecosystems for end-to-end patient journey with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Build and test prototypes.
- share learnings and enable consolidation and iteration for upscaling
- Develop and embed agile capabilities and mindsets (experimentation, learning fast, collaboration)
- Build a network of agile partners and community to cultivate self-organized teams, foster connection cross enterprise, transparency and knowledge sharing
- Role model new ways of working, mindset and behaviors in practice
- Challenge assumptions at every level of the organization – taking nothing for granted. Able to distinguish and prioritize actions that meet customer needs over internal requirements
- Adept to collaborate and build networks across global Roche network.
- Ability to coach others esp. senior leaders, to translate mindset shifts into action, fosters experimentation
- Attracting and recruiting high caliber purpose driven talents
- Has passion in developing and retain talent
- Effective performance management and recognition that are focused on outcomes and impact
- Provides training, coaching, and learning opportunities to encourage new ways of working
- Bachelor degree in medical, pharmaceutical or other related field
- 15+ years experience in the healthcare related industry in both sales and marketing roles of increasing responsibility is preferred.
- 7+ years sales and marketing management experiences with business development experience preferred in the healthcare related industry
- Strong global working experiences and exposure
- Effective communication skills – both oral and written
- Exceptional leadership, and influencing skills
- Empower teams and self-driven, breaks down barriers to efficiency and progress
- Has an external perspective and shares practices that other organizations have found speed them up and bring customer satisfaction
- Has demonstrated Roche Values, leadership commitments & core competencies to a consistently high level
- VACC (Visionary, Architect, Catalyst, Coach)
- Growth mindset
- Enterprise thinking
Job Required Competencies
- Business acumen
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Familiar with agile methodologies
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Commercial Business Support & Sales Operations