You will be responsible for:
- Optimizing the channel strategy align with Life science business priorities, and ensuring effectively implementation. Acting as a window person of LS department for diverse cross functional collaboration initiatives, e.g. PA/CA functions in CPS and CM department.
- Managing key distributor order in the region to achieve assigned SAP target
- Making and monthly-based reviewing distributor sales planning & manage sales performance related KPI, CIB
- Managing distributor LoA & realignment by assessing regional distributor performance align with Sales team
- Implementing the new commercial model initiatives such as jointly developing L2 & probation distributor with sales
- Aligning with cross functional team to execution on sunshine purchase, etc topics.
- Distributor global audit follow up。
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understanding and fulfilling the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- Bachelor and above in appropriate discipline.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written.
- Good command of MS office
- At least 6 years’ in similar commercial analysis work and distribution management
- Good understanding of China Healthcare market and policy trend, familiar with IVD bidding policy and operational process
- People management experience is preferred.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > 商业活动支持与销售营运