You will be responsible for:
- Serving Sales Management Team on optimizing Sales Planning to ensure resource allocation effectiveness and productivity improvement by providing solid data analytics and generate trending and insight
- Implement business review process with leading and monitoring KPI
- Providing insights from internal data analysis & internal/external reports to identify both the commercial & capability opportunities.
- Supporting Sales Management team on territory alignment, sales team structuring, regular report and analysis
- Communicating and delivering training of System, KPI and SIP to Sales Force as window person of SFE
- Supporting regional sales team on data analysis, regional review and other projects.
- Working closely with Key interfaces inside SFE including System, Operation, Strategy and training team to ensure efficient sales execution.
- Working closely with ComOps. team, HR and other key interfaces to ensure resource availability for enhancing operation efficiency purpose.
- Working with IT team to leverage BI, Performance Management, and other SFE relevant tools and resource.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- University graduate with major in Business Management or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years working experience in Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- Experience as a Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Operation, Business Strategy & Planning. Experience in project definition and analysis identifying business needs and requirements.
- Experience in developing plans and measures, liaising with and engaging cross function and exposure in technical project management is preferable.
- Familiarity with CRM/ ETMS and BI tools application is a must.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > 商业活动支持与销售营运