You will responsible for:
- Applications Support in the assigned area.
- Conducting operator training for end users after installation of instruments. Feedback to the sales team on the tests' usage of each new training instrument. Maintaining and updating product data for customers.
- Solving application / product problems promptly and completely; providing a comprehensive technological solution to the customer.
- Providing a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer, handling customer’s complaint.
- Conducting product technical training for Sales/Engineers/distributors. Maintaining and updating customer products information promptly.
- Updating the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP
- Proficiently using tools such as Rexis, Grips and improve the service skills by continuous learning. Summarizing the working experience and share it with other applications.
- Supporting Sales to achieve annual sales target, participating in pre-sales support and new project promotion.
- Visiting customers regularly and promoting Roche medical value and service brand; Timely feedback on customer situation and reporting market information to ensure key customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Sales
- Working closely with sales and Customer Service Team, actively coordinating resources and cooperating with other departments to solve user problems as soon as possible and ensuring perfect customer experience.
- Coordinating customer evaluation of products. Assisting customers in the interpretation of test results and helping in new product launch.
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise and prepare monthly report
- New team member coaching and support other applications team members to command product knowledge and solve technical problems
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- Bachelor degree or above in Molecular Biology/ Medical Laboratory/ Medical Pathology/Life Science or equivalent professional
- Presentation skill
- Analytic skill
- Training skill
- Personal Computer knowledge
- Good track record for working in a MNC company for two to five years, with related work experience in application support.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support