You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Managing and monitoring of sales performance of account that are assigned;
- Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
- Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned;
- Promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist. Working closely with Service, Application Support team to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Keeping good and up to-date customer profile
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise. Preparing monthly report and sales forecast.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science.
You should have:
- Conversational communication in both spoken and written English;
- Good command of MS office software application;
- At least 2 years' experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.