Act as the generalist in People Support Solution (PSS) processes, focusing on engaging and managing stakeholders, providing end-to-end resolution in cross functional and complex requests or programs, and train other colleagues on cross functional topics.
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders engaged, get feedback and drive for continuously good customer experiences
- Drive organizational change management. Functions as a servicing partner to drive stakeholder alignment and management with other Chapters/Centers of Excellence and HR Business Partners to improve end to end HR delivery.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end resolution in cross functional and complex HR requests or program launch
- Responsible for streamlining cross functional processes, projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify new customer service fields and convert to standard service/process to function team, e.g. Employee Lifecycle, Payroll, Time or Benefits operations
- Be escalation points for cross functional topics and train other team members
- Provide HR solution or consulting to 1st level line manager enquiry
- Conduct vendor management in PSS
- Service Delivery
- Provide strategic, proactive consultation and guidance on complex changes, servicing requirements and processes such as acquisitions, reorganizations or product launches.
- Responsible for leading teams to provide and implement end-to-end resolution in complex HR requests
- Engage stakeholders in and outside of HR to get feedback and find solutions which provide great customer experiences
- Attend HR Business Partner client meetings to engage with and understand the business needs
- Help with demand forecasting for unexpected events such as acquisitions and product launches
- Identify customer requirements and convert/standardize frequently complex requests to standard operations process
- Proactivly identify process issues, drive root cause analysis, assessment of change impact and implement of the changes with alignment with process/service owners;
- Identify training needs for specific processes/system functionalities and advise or organize training to managers or partners in HR
- Provide general HR consultancy to 1st level line managers in big events, e.g. performance review, annual compensation cycle, etc
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers and regulations
- Proactively participate in vendor selection, track vendor performance and drive SLAs;
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Global and local PSS teams
- Local HR BP
- Global and local Chapters/Centers of Excellence
- Global and local Vendors
- Other enabling functions, e.g. FA, Procurement, IT etc to ensure the solution implementation or improvement
- PSS peers within region and global to ensure the PSS network provides consistent and effective services to our customers
- Achieve our PSS vision by driving global consistency through collaboration
- Outputs & Deliverables
- High customer satisfaction through understanding of business requirements and providing high quality and end-to-end solutions with a sense of urgency
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of PSS, e.g. quality, resources planning, standardizing service
- Successfully completion of cases or projects
Who you are
In this position, you will be working within a team of advisors focusing on a customer group from various functions and across levels within the organization.
- You bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment.
- HR generalist know-how.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- University degree or equivalent, HR preferred
- 5+ years of related experiences in shared services or HR function, in multinational companies
- Experiences with HR processes and more than 1 functional expertise and HR Generalist know-how
- Strong customer orientation with proven experiences, service delivery management, HR process design or employee administration
- Analytical thinking and pragmatic approach to dealing with complex requests
- Experience of necessary tools (e.g. Workday or CRM Request Management software)
- Fluent in English required, additional languages a plus, based on region (i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Porteguese, Hungarian, Chinese)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services