You will be responsible to provide administrative assistance and support to marketing team.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing line manager's calendar and appointment schedules;
- Arranging travel plans and itineraries for line manager;
- Preparing documents, spreadsheet, and presentation material as assigned;
- Recording meeting minutes;
- Supporting and coordinating marketing team with internal processes;
- Coordinating marketing promotional materials; for example gimmicks, brochures, etc.
- Organizing department meetings & internal/team building.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Bachelor Degree in appropriate discipline.
You should have:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English;
- Good command of MS office software application & internet;
- At least 3 years in similar role; For senior position, at least 5 years in similar role.