The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us! Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
Provides input to implement strategies for relevant Market Access Project assigned (e.g. Medical Value Assays, including, Companion Diagnostic Assays) across the lifecycle of the products. Drives data collection across a host of internal cross-functional partners at both the global and affiliate levels to develop and implement strategy. Develops and cultivates relationships with key external stakeholders. Provide timely deliverables as forecasted
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of the Global Healthcare and Pricing
- Knowledge or experience working with finance, business development, alliance partners and/or licensing activities.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs.
- Strong ability to work in cross functional teams and show leadership.
- Strong project management skills.