Job title: Outsourced HR Specialist for the Gulf Countries
Reporting to: HR Director for the Gulf Countries
- Support business and people objectives.
- Execute the HR Strategy and affiliate HR processes and decisions and ensure meaningful communications.
- Foster employees performance & development culture.
- Develop HR practices and processes that enhance the HR contribution to the business.
- Utilize continuous improvement in HR to develop functional efficiencies and ways or working.
- Annual Training plan in line with a business orientation.
Performance & Development Management
- Lead the continuous improvement of the overall performance & Development in the organization in line with the Market and Group Strategy, and ensure their alignment with the Global priorities,
- Provide & support all People Managers with Roche tools to drive individual & team performance improvement at all levels.
- Coaches others to interpret, apply and communicate the HR policies.
- Provides guidance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of training activities in the affiliate based on business challenges/ requirements
- Manage Learning Preparation, Delivery, Facilitation and Follow-up :
- Refines and implements training plans and programs to support the current and future business needs
- Program Management & Administration: Recommend local training providers according to Curricula requirements & provide and encourage Train the Trainer and Coaching Expertise for internal speakers
- Manage and report on training budget.
- Manage all company vacancies (accountable)
- Develop local initiatives to improve the recruitment process within the affiliate
- Provide best practice information, tools and techniques to strengthen the recruitment strategy
- Develop and ensure a great onboarding program for newcomers
- Manage and communicate the HR function KPI’s
- Drive the HR global initiatives with a link to training/performance & development management
- A bachelor’s degree in HR is required at a minimum
- 3 to 5 years experience with excellent familiarity with the HR processes
- Proven track record in learning delivery, project management, or process reengineering with change management implications is a plus.
- Experience in training administration, budget management with the ability to engage others.
- Conceptual knowledge about setting up training curricula and evaluation
- Sound experience as a Recruiting Specialist
Knowledge & Competencies:
- Good communication skills, active listening and speaking with a clear message
- Basic financial knowledge
- Good knowledge of local regulations that may affect training & recruitment
- Good knowledge of recruiting assessment tools
- Ensure feedback from stakeholders and ensure corrective actions.
- Fluency in English; Arabic will be a plus
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Business Partnering