You will be responsible for organizing and implementing exhibition, event, congress or assisting marketing promotion activities in Centralized and Point of Care Solutions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creating and publishing internal CPS&MD Newsletter & external Customer Newsletter;
- Liaising with external vendors and agencies to ensure to meet the requirements and budget;
- Planning, organizing and implementing events like seminar, exhibition and congress etc. Coordinating or designing marketing promotion tools like gift, brochure or souvenir which should be ensured in accordance with Roche CI policy;
- Planning yearly budget for exhibition, event or congress in Centralized and Point of Care Solutions & Molecular Solutions department. Realizing the delivery of each event within budget and schedule as well as with good quality;
- Improving the efficiency of event management procedure by leveraging the knowledge and experience of process control, resources allocation, documentation, etc.
- Effectively reviewing and evaluating each event conducted to understand the issues of event management and areas to improve. Continuously improving the innovation of events implemented;
- Managing Marketing Executive and Assistant to adequately fulfill their responsibility. Planning, monitoring, and tracking CPS&MD Budget Estimation Plan on a monthly basis. Creating SOP and templates to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Event planning.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other Appropriate discipline.
You should have:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise;
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar capacity and in a similar industry.