You will be responsible for local Sales & Marketing Activities and Premier Account Management in the designated area.
- Achieving sales objective and expense budget in the assigned area;
- Initiating and following up key projects assigned by National Marketing team together with local team, monitoringperformance of local team and distributors regularly to ensure yearly target is achieved;
- Working closely with National Marketing team so as to exploit full marketing intelligence;
- Assisting in the appointment of suitable distributors. Setting sales target together with local Sales team for appointed distributors;
- Cooperating and working closely with Sales team and distributors;
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise;
- Assisting in working out forecasting for products required by market. Initiating key action plan for VIP and monitoring the process ensure the target is achieved.
You should hold:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and / or Business Degree;
- Good command of English in both spoken and written, and MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise.
You should have experience in hospital laboratory diagnostics work or 3 years Sales experience in a similar industry.