You will be responsible for achieving sales target, marketing and product management for dedicated high clinical value product groups.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Building up work connections with clinicians;
- Supporting clinical valuations for responsible product. Regularly monitoring sales performance and ensure sales are on track. Organizing seminars/workshop to promote clinical awareness for the responsible product group;
- Collecting market intelligence information for CPT managers;
- Monitoring competitors, persuade clients to assist four regional sales;
- Collaborating closely with regional sales to support sales work;
- Managing distributors in respective region and working with them on achieving sales target. Distributors Management，Establishing promotion team and training for distributors;
- Building up and coaching CPT team in overall competitiveness & development on daily work & plan.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Bachelor Degree in Science preferably in Health Sciences or Clinical Diagnostics.
You should have:
- Able to work as a member of a cross functional team;
- Able to focus on developing and delivering key messages;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and/or similar marketing experience in multi-national company.