You will be responsible for specific regions business planning, sales target, key account management and distributor management. Accountable for building and aggressively driving the operation. Have full profit and loss responsibilities for the business.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing business plan for CPS&MD for specific regions key account market within pre-set budget;
- Designing sales and marketing strategy and annul sales objective for key account market to meet overall CPS&MD business target;
- Closely collaborating with central marketing to define and reviewing local marketing strategies;
- Deeping dive in key account market to better command customer needs. Providing customized strategy and solution upon the assessment of market;
- Collaborating closely with specific regions' distributors and Channel Management to drive the total SAP sales target align with CPS&MD business priorities;
- Managing and monitoring (directly and indirectly) the complete effective operation of the sales, marketing, and customer service activities; Coaching and supporting staff development to build a high performing team.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or Master Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and/or Business Degree.
You should have:
- Conversational communication in both spoken and written English
- Good command of MS office software application
- At least 12 years similar sales experience in the relevant industry with at least 10 years in managerial role. Marketing and channel development experience will be a plus.