You will be responsible to organize and optimize sales system/infrastructure framework initiatively. Managing sales implementation on the key performance index(KPI) to ensure fully implementation in field; summarizing best practice to support upgrading sales activity and quality. Driving KPI regular review and discussing with Sales team to build up critical process for successful opportunity.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working as key person for system optimization, especially on multi-source data capturing, auto feeding into KPI reports, data reorganization; and run comprehensive database out, including sales; opportunity stage; behavior; events and marketing information;
- Leading standard SFE KPI report design base on system and data reorganization above;
- Working with sales team closely to implement KPI record in field, regular review and interaction to business;
- Organizing KPI deep discuss with all sales team role, covering management team, district manager and sales Rep, to get primary feedback and execution information;
- Identifying critical behaviors, summarizing key barrier and driver for opportunity process to drive business;
- Developing SFE KPI further based on alignment.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should have:
- At least 8 years similar experience in the relevant function. Solid understanding of selling process of Professional Diagnostics, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry;
- Project management and strong ability to present complex issues in a logical, clear, concise and actionable manner. Experience as Sales Force Effectiveness, System management, reporting development and Experience in project definition and analysis identifying business needs and requirements.
- Conversational communication in both spoken and written English. Good command of MS office software application;
- Experience in developing plans and measures, liaising with and engaging cross function and exposure in technical project management is preferable. Previous Strategy & Planning experience in Agency is desirable.