You will be responsible to develop and implement an organizational-wide marketing strategy for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing that will improve the organization's competition position.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading, directing, and controlling all marketing policies, programs and activities so that they meet the organization's short and long-term business objective. Complying with regulations and standards, and protecting the organization's public reputation;
- Contributing to business planning at the top executive level to develop a market strategy that is consistent with the organization's overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating market trends, consumer behaviors and competitor activity to identify market opportunities. Adjusting marketing strategy and plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions;
- Building relationships with strategic customers to maximize the organization’s business interests;
- Liaising with other senior executives across the organization to ensure that marketing strategy and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives;
- Leading, directing, evaluating, and developing team to achieve established sales and profit goals. Guiding preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management. Achieving satisfactory market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends;
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events. Coaching and developing subordinates.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor of Science or Clinical Diagnostics or Business Administration, MBA is preferred.
You should have:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise;
- 10 years working experience in a similar capacity and in a similar industry.