You will be responsible to develop and implement business plans, activities and programs by disease and therapeutic area, to achieve business targets.
- Developing and managing Key Opinion Leader by disease area for effective product line promotion;
- Regular key customers visit by disease and respective academy associations to understand customer perception and customer needs, closely working with KOLs to develop products by entire disease management diagnostic solution promotion, to maximum improve the diagnostic knowledge for clinicians. Developing relevant clinical speakers;
- Conducting marketing survey of current and new product, developing marketing strategy across hospitals departments and organizing marketing activities by disease areas;
- Designing and optimizing sales tools include sales training materials, disease management solutions PPT to conduct relevant Roche products;
- Collaboration with MSA, CVM and central marketing, conducting relevant disease area promotion market events;
- Supporting Regional Marketing Team to promote disease management solutions. Building the connection between local marketing and national KOLs;
- Identifying and developing cross business unit collaboration opportunities to further strengthen One Roche in the market place;
- Developing an overall strategy and action plan to elevate customer experience in order to strengthen customer loyalty, differentiating from competitors and increasing brand awareness and appreciation;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influences and key community and strategic partner;
- Developing and managing marketing operating budget.
You should hold:
- Bachelor of Science or Clinical Diagnostics or Clinical Medicine, MBA is preferred;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise.
You should have at least 7 years of working experience in a similar capacity and a similar industry.