We are looking for a strategic, collaborative and inspiring individual to join the team. As Regional Marketing Manager - KA, you will Responsible for territory marketing campaign, product promotion and Top accounts management: make and implement territory marketing plan, improve territory distributors and customers’ product cognition , increase customers coverage and sales volume.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for regional key project promotion, and increase regional sales volume of related products.
- Develop and manage regional marketing team, work closely with sales team and ensure to achieve annual sales target
- Responsible for regional marketing campaign, including: holding regional events and area events, sponsoring 3rd party congress etc., to make more customers have cognition of Roche products.
- Maintain communication and cooperation with KOL, cultivate speakers for market promotion
- Develop and maintain regional Key customers to improve customer experience
- Conduct product training to sales and distributors regularly
- Collect and manage customer information, competitor information, industry trends and sales data etc., to make and implement regional marketing campaign plan better.
Who you are:
- You are someone, who have at least 7 years sales or marketing experience in IVD or related industry，and at least 3 years managerial experience
- You holds bachelor degree in Clinical Diagnostics Science or Business Administration， good command of English in both spoken and written
- You have good command of MS office software application