- Prepares and distributes SPA deliverables to clinical study team members across the Project.
- Uses statistical methodologies, advanced analytics and interactive data visualization to explore and to analyze data, and to communicate findings.
- Leads statistical programming activities of a set of studies or indication including task assignment for SPA team members and contributes to resource planning.
- Lead exploratory programming activities at the summarized information or integrated analysis across compound studies. Independently determines, develops and provides technical solutions to a wide range of problems approach.
- Reviews study documentation prior to start of programming for completeness, accuracy and conformance to study / project / global standards, promoting consistency as appropriate.
- Determines technical objectives and direction for project(s) selecting fit for purpose tools and methods. Specify, review and implement Analysis Datasets adhering to data standards.
- Develops approaches to meet exploratory analysis selecting fit for purpose visualization and advanced methodologies across compound studies.
- Able to identify opportunities to provide stakeholders with data interrogation capabilities.
- Able to identify visualization opportunities, statistical methodologies to provide stakeholders with data interrogation capabilities with support.
- Contributes to Risk Assessment of reporting objects. Responsible for accuracy and reliability of results by adhering to risk assessment and QC guidelines. Builds and monitors quality in every aspect of job activities.
- Assess the risk of the exploratory deliverable: exploratory analysis outputs, tailored visualization. Responsible for accuracy and reliability of results.Builds and monitors quality in every aspect of job activities.
- Develops delivery timelines in close collaboration with Biometrics team and other relevant Stakeholders. Influences scope control to minimise scope creep. Negotiates alternative timelines based on resourcing / priority constraints.
- Recommends and specifies global cross-functional technical and process solutions that can drive efficiency. Contributes to the development of cross-functional level standards, tools, guidelines and processes.
- Recommends and specifies cross-functional technical and process solutions with a focus on methodologies, advanced analytics and visualizations and new types of data.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Biometrics