You will be responsible for marketing strategy buildup and implementation for RHC., in order to meet established KPIs. Provide healthcare consultancy to our customer. Inspiring continuous improvements.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsibility as consultancy product supervisor for strategy planning\ branding\implementation of projects;
- Performing a range of activities such as conducting market research, setting price, launching new products, monitoring sales performance and developing & executing promotional activities;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating domestic and international market trends, competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product;
- Responsibility for consulting project implementation and post project review and regular re-optimization of consultancy;
- Developing specific marketing plans for Roche healthcare consulting promotion. Seeking to cooperate with third parties to build RHC college platform, expand its influence and engage more customers;
- Developing and maintaining Key Opinion Leaders for product/product group.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or master Degree in Clinical Medicine or other Appropriate Science.
You should have:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise;
- Multi-national companies experience at managerial level for at least 5 years. At least 8 years' experience in healthcare industry. At least 5 years' experience in product management. Marketing and consulting experience will be a plus.