You will be heavily focused on creating clinical utilities value and clinical utilities messaging on strategic panels and identifying qualified opportunities for Roche Professional product lines. You will be responsible to work closely with product managers, supervisor, specialists on disease management training and align on clinical utilities messaging, to lead local product familiarization project to support clinical utilities in the local market, to act as the primary resource for clinical utilities information regarding certain products and disease areas, to develop and maintain relationships with national top key opinion leaders, to seek advices in disease consensus and guideline set up. Coordinating with Global Medical Affairs， Local Medical Scientific Affairs and China Medical Regulatory Affairs department. Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition as well as DS 45, 61 and 62.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Clinical utilities messaging and product support
- Supporting formulation of disease area strategy including clinical utilities development strategy recommendations;
- Providing clinical utilities messages to strategic plans including product lifecycle, launch and tactical plans;
- Supporting sales team by providing comprehensive clinical utilities input across product line;
- Supporting and reviewing development of promotional and PR materials, market access submissions, disease area training of internal staffs and external clients and other medical messaging across product line. Presenting clinical utilities information and data related to PD/IM products to external audiences. Ensure accuracy, credibility, strategic alignment and product positioning.
Local research support
- Understanding region research requirement and work with Medical Scientific team to propose local research requirements.
Key opinion leader development & management
- Identifying and developing key opinion leaders in alignment with disease area strategy. Lobbying key opinion leaders on complex scientific issues and product support;
- Utilizing peer relationships to influence the development and/or update of therapeutic guidelines to ensure optimal product positioning and commercial message consistency.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold PhD or MD with Clinical and Medicine or Pharmacy education background.
You should have:
- 5-8 years of diverse healthcare experience in either Medical, Clinical or Marketing, good track record for working in a MNC company for five years or above. Experience in disease area is highly appreciated but not necessary;
- Able to work as a member of a cross functional team. Able to focus on developing and delivering key messages;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.