Basel, 31 May 2017
Reminder: Invitation to Roche Analyst Event at ASCO 2017
Monday, 5 June 2017, 5:15pm CDT
We are pleased to invite you to an analyst briefing to discuss data presented on the Roche Group’s oncology products and pipeline at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO) in Chicago (2 – 6 June 2017).
Monday, 5 June 2017
4:45pm Registration desk opens
5:15pm Start of meeting
6:45pm End of meeting followed by a buffet reception
Marriott Downtown Chicago
Marriott Ballroom (Level 4)
540 North Michigan Avenue
The APHINITY study:
Adjuvant Pertuzumab and Herceptin in Initial Therapy in patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer
- Jose Baselga, MD, PhD., Physician-in-Chief and Chief Medical Officer, Memorial Hospital, MSKCC
Highlights late stage portfolio
- Sandra Horning, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Head Global Product Development
Highlights early development
- Ira Mellman, gRED: Ph.D., Vice President, Cancer Immunology, Genentech
- William Pao, pRED: M.D., Ph.D., Global Head Oncology Discovery and Translational Area, Roche
Oncology business update
- Daniel O’Day, CEO Roche Pharmaceuticals
To register for the event, please follow the link (Password: Analyst2017).
Alternatively a live video webcast can be accessed via http://ir.roche.com.
Dial in to the conference 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start, using the following dial-in numbers (listen-only mode, no live-access to speakers):
- +41 (0) 58 310 5000 (Europe and ROW) or
- +44 (0) 203 059 5862 (UK) or
- +1 (1) 631 570 5613 (USA)
The presentation slides will be available from the IR website at http://ir.roche.com following to the closure of the ASCO meeting.
In addition, we have prepared an ASCO planner providing an overview of oral and poster abstracts relevant to Roche, including indication of time and venue of the respective presentations at the congress. This planner can be downloaded from our website. click here
Head of Investor Relations
Investor Relations Officer