Basel, 22 July 2014
Reminder: Roche Analyst Event on Diagnostics Division at AACC 2014 Tuesday, 29 July 2014
We are pleased to invite you to an analyst event on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 to discuss Roche's Diagnostics Division, in conjunction with the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Exposition in Chicago, Illinois (July 27-31, 2014). AACC brings together the global leaders in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics and lab management, and is the largest dedicated exhibition of equipment, instruments and services for clinical laboratories in the world.
The Analyst Event will start with an update on Roche Diagnostics HY 2014 results followed by a Q&A session on the Division and AACC highlights:
The Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
Meeting room: Sheraton Ballroom II
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, IL 60611 map
Tuesday, 29 July 2014
5:30 pm CDT Registration desk opens
6:00 pm CDT Start of meeting
7:15 pm CDT End of meeting followed by a buffet reception Download to my calendar
- Roland Diggelmann, Chief Operating Officer, Roche Diagnostics Division
- Jack Phillips, Head Roche Diagnostics North America
- Jean-Claude Gottraux, Head Roche Professional Diagnostics
- Paul Brown, Head Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Dan Zabrowski, Head Roche Sequencing Solutions and Tissue Diagnostics
- Birgit Masjost, Roche Investor Relations Officer, Diagnostics
Analysts who cannot attend in person are invited to listen to the replay of the event which will be available the next day on the IR website at http://ir.roche.com.
To register for the event, please follow the link.