Basel, 30 August 2013
Invitation to Late-stage pipeline event Tuesday, 1 October 2013
The Roche Investor Relations team would like to invite you to a Late-stage pipeline event that will take place in London on 1 October 2013 starting at 2.30pm local time.
The event will provide an opportunity to discuss clinical data and development plans for key late-stage compounds in the Roche development pipeline, including lampalizumab (anti-factor D) in dry AMD, etrolizumab in ulcerative colitis and selected oncology compounds.
- Alan Hippe, Chief Financial and IT Officer - Introduction
- Hal Barron, Head of Global Product Development, Chief Medical Officer - Pipeline update
- Karl Mahler, Head of Investor Relations - Moderator
Meeting information: (download to my calendar)
Date: 1 October 2013
- 2:00pm Registration
- 2:30pm Meeting start
- 4:00pm Meeting end, followed by drinks and canapés
Venue: The Haberdashers' Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ, UK (map)
To register for the event please follow this link.
This presentation can be viewed through a live video webcast accessed via ir.roche.com.
Alternatively, dial in to the conference 10-15 min prior to the scheduled start using the following numbers (listen-only mode, no live-access to speakers):
- +41 (0) 58 310 5000 (Europe and ROW)
- +44 (0) 203 059 5862 (UK)
- +1 (1) 631 570 5613 (USA Toll Free)
A replay of the call will be available one hour after the conference call, for 48 hours. Access is by dialing:
- +41 (0) 91 612 4330 (Europe and ROW)
- +44 (0) 207 108 6233 (UK)
- +1 (1) 866 416 2558 (USA)
and will be asked to enter the ID 13945 followed by the # sign.
A replay of the webcast will be available on demand at ir.roche.com.