Basel, 11 March 2013
Invitation to Roche's First Quarter Sales 2013 Conference Call
Thursday April 11th, 2013 - 14:00 CEST
Roche will publish its Sales Results for the 1st Quarter of 2013 prior to the opening of the Swiss Stock Exchange on Thursday April 11th, 2013.
07:00 CEST / 06:00 BST / 01:00 AM EDT / 22:00 PM PDT (evening before)
Release will be e-mailed and posted on the Roche IR website http://ir.roche.com.
Presentation slides will be posted on the Roche IR website http://ir.roche.com.
We would like to invite all interested parties to dial in as outlined below:
14:00 – 15:15 CEST / 13:00 – 14:15 BST / 8:00 – 9:15 AM EDT / 05:00 – 06:15 AM PDT
Conference call will start with presentations by senior management followed by a Q&A session (live access to the speakers).
- Severin Schwan, CEO Roche Group
- Alan Hippe, Chief Financial and IT Officer
- Daniel O’Day, COO Pharmaceuticals
- Roland Diggelmann, COO Diagnostics
Please dial in to the conference 10-15 min prior to the scheduled start , using the following numbers:
- +41 (0) 58 310 5000 (Europe and ROW)
- +44 (0) 203 059 5862 (UK)
- +1 (1) 866 291 4166 (USA Toll Free)
To expedite the registration process on the day of the conference call, you may pre-register for the event by clicking here.
Alternatively a live audio webcast can be accessed via http://ir.roche.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conference call, for 48 hours.
To access the replay, please dial:
- +41 (0) 91 612 4330 (Europe and ROW) or
- +44 (0) 207 108 6233 (UK)
- +1 (1) 866 416 2558 (USA)
and enter the ID 14952 followed by the # sign.
A replay of the webcast will be available on demand at http://ir.roche.com.