Basel, 02 October 2012
Reminder - Roche conference call for investors and analysts from ESMO 2012
Tuesday, 2 October 2012, Vienna, Austria
Highlights to be discussed:
- T-DM1: Updated overall survival results from EMILIA, a phase 3 study of trastuzumab emtansine vs capecitabine and lapatinib in HER2-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Herceptin: Final analysis of the HERA trial; 2 years versus 1 year of trastuzumab after adjuvant chemotherapy in women with HER2-positive early breast cancer at 8 years of median follow up; results from the PHARE study, investigating six months versus one year of Herceptin treatment in adjuvant early breast cancer
- Zelboraf: BRIM7 phase Ib data of vemurafenib in combination with MEK inhibitor RG7421 in patients with unresectable or metastatic BRAFV600 mutated melanoma; phase I data from an open-label phase I single-arm study in BRAFV600 mutated melanoma patients with brain metastases
We kindly invite investors and analysts to participate in a conference call that will be held during the ESMO congress from 28 September – 2 October 2012 in Vienna.
The data presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
The conference call will take place on:
- Tuesday, 2 October 2012
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm (Central European Summer Time)
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm (British Summer Time)
- 09:00am to 10:00am (Eastern Daylight Time)
Investors and analysts are invited to join the conference call either by live audio webcast or by telephone.
Live audio webcast
The live conference call can be accessed via www.roche.com/investors.htm. Following the event, a MP3 file will be made available for download.
Phone conference call
The live conference call can be accessed using the following dial-in numbers:
- +41 (0)91 610 56 00 (Europe)
- +44 (0)203 059 58 62 (UK)
- +1 (1)866 291 41 66 (USA - Toll-Free)
Please dial in to the conference call 10 – 15 minutes before the call is scheduled to start.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conference call and then for 48 hours. The replay can be accessed using the following dial-in numbers:
- +41 (0)91 612 4330 (Europe)
- +44 (0)207 108 6233 (UK)
- +1 (1)866 416 2558 (USA)
Enter the ID 10167 followed by the # sign
At the time of the conference call, the accompanying presentation will be available from the IR website at www.roche.com/investors.htm.