Basel, 19 July 2012
Reminder: Invitation to Roche's Half Year Results for 2012
Roche will publish its Half Year Results for 2012 prior to the opening of the Swiss Stock Exchange on 26th July, 2012.
7:00 CET / 6:00 BST / 1:00 AM EDT / 10:00 PM PDT (evening before)
- Release will be e-mailed and posted on the Roche IR website
- Presentation slides will be posted on the Roche IR website
Due to the opening of the Olympic Games on the following day, there will be no live event in London. Therefore, we would like to invite you to watch the live video webcast or to dial in as outlined below:
26th July, 2012
12:00 – 13:30 CEST / 11:00 – 12:30 BST / 06:00 – 07:30 AM EDT / 03:00 – 04:30 AM PDT
Live video webcast and conference call will start with presentations by senior management followed by a Q&A session (questions can be asked via phone and webcast).
- Severin Schwan, CEO Roche Group
- Alan Hippe, Chief Financial and IT Officer
- Pascal Soriot, COO Pharmaceuticals
- Daniel O'Day, COO Diagnostics
To listen to the conference call, please dial in to the conference 10-15 min prior to the scheduled start , using the following numbers:
- +41 (0) 91 610 5600 (Europe and ROW)
- +44 (0) 203 059 5862 (UK)
- +1 (1) 866 291 4166 (USA Toll Free)
To expedite the registration process on the day of the conference call, you may pre-register for the event.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conference call, for 48 hours. Access is by dialing:
- +41 (0) 91 612 4330 (Europe and ROW)
- +44 (0) 207 108 6233 (UK)
- +1 (1) 866 416 2558 (USA)
and will be asked to enter the ID 16056 followed by the # sign.
A replay of the webcast will be available on demand on the Roche website.