Mission and responsibilities:
The Patient Journey Partner (PJP) is at the center of the new Roche organization, directly accountable to deliver better outcomes for patients, their community, the ecosystem and the organization, faster. The PJP is an empowered leader and the local face of Roche. She or he partners closely with all stakeholders directly touching the patient journey (in a given therapeutic or disease area), gaining a deep understanding of their needs in order to connect Roche’s capabilities to co-create meaningful solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- The PJP acts as trusted partner and is the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and Roche involved in the patient journey.
- As the local face of Roche, PJP focuses on the importance of bringing the outside in, working with partners to uncover all potential opportunities to transform outcomes for patients, faster. They also bring the inside out, to bring Roche expertise, science and knowledge to the ecosystem.
- The PJP is responsible to create exponential impacts for patients and community and bring us closer to our vision.
- Partners with patient journey stakeholders to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
- By overseeing the patient journey in its entirety, the PJP acts as a system thinker with the ability to identify shared purpose among stakeholders and leverages this to co-create solutions with stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Stewards Roche’s products through their lifecycle and supports their appropriate use, which includes sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- Resource Planning, the PJP shares the patient and stakeholder community needs internally, prioritizes and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- PJP is empowered to pull in expertise and resources locally (affiliate) and from the network as needed, including in collaboration with other PJPs, HSPs and enabling functions.
- Ensuring great experiences whenever stakeholders in the ecosystem engage with Roche employees, products and services.
- Owner of the customer engagement strategy based on the customer insights (planning until implementation) together with other PJPs.
The PJP demonstrates personal purpose around improving the patient journey, as well as strong passion to create value and impact on the ecosystem.
They think from an Enterprise level, beyond boundaries and borders, in order to bring best possible outcomes to both the local health environment, and more broadly, across Roche globally.
Visionary: defining and embedding the strategy around creating improved patient journeys
- Patient centric mindset
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand)
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche
- Self managed and self directed - able to work independently
- Display of integrity in everything (i.e. open, honest, ethical and genuine)
Lives and role models the Roche Indonesia PROUD behaviors
Enabler mindset leveraging the internal and external networks to create value, sharing back and scaling.
Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to stakeholders when the value is not predictable/foreseen.
Insights/data driven decision making
Who are you:
Skills and Experience:
- System thinker and deep listener
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with TAE's and organizations is required. Experience partnering with PAGs is highly desired.
- Experience leading Cross-functional team is required. Experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is highly desired.
- Strong business acumen with desired expertise in commercialization, medical and customer experience excellence
- Able to understand and leverage digital means and tools is desired
- Deep experience in agile ways of working is desired
- Deep understanding of patient journey(s) and related treatments in defined disease area(s), enabling engagement at the specialist level.
- Broad understanding of Roche’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Robust understanding of medical affairs strategies and tactics including clinical research
- In-depth understanding of the Indonesia healthcare system and the role of multiple stakeholders within this
- In-depth knowledge of Indonesia Pharmaceutical Code of Conduct and other relevant standards and guidelines
Other relevant capabilities:
- Proficient in English to collaborate internally across the broader Roche enterprise is highly desired
- Product Owner/Scrum Master certification is a plus
- University degree (scientific, economic, or business degree). An advanced degree in Life science and/or MBA is a plus.
- Practical understanding of digital innovation methodologies
- CCXA Academy (desired)
Job Level:Manager without direct reports