Business System Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- Connecting business representatives to understand business processes and problems.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with business stakeholders and ensure proper and timely communication on all activities related to our IT solutions.
- Creating accepted analysis and specifications of the process, requirements, solution and application design.
- Challenging the status quo and develop innovative solutions
- Providing analytical services to projects and operations, taking future needs trends in technology into account.
- Driving and oversee the delivery of solutions end-to-end to the business as change owner or project manager and ensure that configuration and customization of solutions is executed consistently to meet the business needs.
- Contributing to the functional roadmap of all learning IT solutions by bringing ideas and shaping the overall learning IT landscape in scope and align priorities of all system activities.
- Independently managing the relationship between Roche and it’s external and internal partners.
- Advanced stakeholder management, communication and presentation skillCollege or university degree in (business) informatics or business economics.
- You demonstrate team spirit when collaborating in a virtual global team, but you also have a strong ability to work as a single driver and contributor. You are willing to travel up to approximately 20%
- You are a strong personality with can-do mentality, with an analytical and conceptual mindset. You work structured and outcome-oriented. You work proactively, like to shape your environment and bring your ideas and suggestions to the table.
- Experience and knowledge in instructional design, including knowledge on the underlying technologies as well as modern adult education side.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing learning IT solutions (preferably Cornerstone); with a strong business knowledge and good understanding of IT learning solutions, best practices and IT architecture.
- Efficient presentation, written and oral communication skills with its level of abstraction and complexity tailored to recipient needs in English plus any other language is an advantage.
- Ability and self-trust in interaction with senior partners and decision-makers.
- Sense for pragmatism and value orientation with the goal to improve end user satisfaction
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to coordinate with peers to deliver complex tasks and projects.
Why you should join us:
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Free language courses
- Wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
- Great, people-focused company culture
- Social events & team-building opportunities