Data Architect/Data at Scale Expert who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers? Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT centre for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life to create innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
We’re looking for Data Architect / Data at scale Expert who has:
Bachelor’s or Master degree (Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Mathematical, Information Systems or other) or equivalent work experience
Minimum 6 years of work experience related to data modeling, data analytics, data processing and data storage in enterprise projects
Expert knowledge of database systems including SQL and NoSQL types
Knowledge and hands-on experience with building data pipelines, ETL processing, warehousing solutions
Knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data advanced analytics technologies and tools such as Apache Spark or Amazon Athena
Nice-to-have knowledge and hands-on experience with near real-time data (a.k.a fast-data) processing with Kafka and tools such as Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams, Apache Spark Structured Streaming or Apache Flink
Excellent knowledge of modern development tools like IntelliJ, GIT, JIRA, etc.
Knowledge of cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and good knowledge of Containers combined with DevOps knowledge and mindset
Experience in driving cross-organizational initiatives related to data modeling/processing and rising maturity in this area
Ability to independently solve complex problems within the framework of own duties and assisting others in this respect
Knowledge of and ability to put standards and good practices in scope of designing data models for IT solutions into effect.
Strategic thinking, management-level communication and influencing skills within peers, partners and upwards
Motivation to learn and develop new skills, fast learner.
Responsible and reliable, goal and task oriented.
- Salary range: 16 000-20 000 PLN gross;
- Excellent relocation package - up to 20 000 PLN gross;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
This job offer is also addressed to candidates with disabilities. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies. We encourage you to include in your CV information about possible improvements that can be done to make it easier for you to participate in the interview.
Get to know more - visit us at it.roche.pl