Viewics Business Development Manager - EMEA (located in Barcelona)
Are you looking for a high-impact, innovative role in one of the fastest growing segments in healthcare?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, high-tech business, excite you?
Roche Diagnostics has made a strategic acquisition in a Silicon Valley (CA)-based software company, Viewics, which changes the way hospitals and laboratories make decisions. Viewics is now building a Business Development team to bring their innovate platform and solutions to the European Market.
As the Business Development Manager, you are a senior individual contributor responsible for identifying and securing new business for Viewics’ suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) analytics solutions. Working collaboratively with the Account Managers, you will be expanding the digital footprint within the long-time, trusted Roche customer base. You will have ownership for the development of sales strategy, market development and execution for your respective region.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with the Account team to develop high level forecasts, growth plans and sales strategies to maintain a solid pipeline of business
- Track market development changes and incorporate changes into sales strategy
- Leverage global marketing programs and identify local marketing channels
- Influence changes to marketing and product based on experiences and feedback from customers and prospects
- Navigate through complex sales cycles and negotiations, market access to close
- Research target prospects to understand their key business priorities and translate how Viewics’ solutions can help meet their goals
- Engage high level IT and security teams, bringing in appropriate Viewics resources when needed
This is a field based position and you must reside in the Barcelona area.
Who you are
As part of a growing team, you will be at the forefront of diagnostics technology innovation and will closely collaborate with a team of outstanding technical specialists and marketeers who are dedicated to positively impacting global healthcare delivery.
Specific critical attributes to your success in the position will include:
- Educated to Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the field of IT, Finance, Business or Biomedical Sciences
- A significant track record selling solutions into a Hospital and/or Lab setting involving multiple key decision makers including C-suite executives
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated by your creative & critical thinking alongside your ability to drive the change & adoption of new solutions
- Strong strategic planning & critical analytical skills, able to operate flexibly within a high level of ambiguity whilst remaining results and vision focused; accustomed to operating a matrixed global setting
- Experience with customer relationship management software such as SalesForce.com
- Comfort delivering web-based demo environment to articulate the value proposition
- Impactful communication skills (both written and oral) in English
Investing in you
Roche is a company that not only invests in its business – over £6.5 billion in R&D worldwide, including £460 million in the UK alone last year – but equally importantly in its people.
What this means for you is, not only a competitive salary and benefits package, but also a recognised product training programme and continuous support to build on your knowledge, skills and potential, helping you prepare for exciting opportunities for further career development. All of which has gained Roche 2018 Top Employer status in Europe.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development, Business Development > Strategic Business Development