The Senior Authentication Management- Specialist works in IT Operations, and within Global IT Infrastructure & Solutions. The role entails day to day operations of the Components used to securely provide our customers access to their corporate resources such as systems and applications, using Strong Authentication and Remote Connectivity capabilities. The Components primarily include remote access, encryption, two-factor authentication and other supporting technologies.
In this role, you are mainly responsible for the day to day operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management and continuous improvement of the respective IT infrastructure.
Being an integral part of global IT Operations, it is required to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, Project and Portfolio Management, Procurement, Finance, Security, Governance and Quality IT organizations.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support. Operationally manage, maintain and support the corresponding remote access and strong authentication infrastructure, its associated components, interfaces and applications.
- Being responsible for hardware and software platform installation, system administration, technical support and in maintaining consistent configuration.
- Monitor the over-all service offering, the individual systems for performance, availability and capacity management and ensure that the solution and component escalations are minimized proactively.
- Promptly respond to customer requests, resolve incidents and implement changes, ensuring a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLOs, SLAs for service availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes and documentations are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards. Ensure audit readiness.
- Relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP and Project Management are understood, implemented and followed. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Document Management, Qualification & Validation and Project Management.
- Participate in relevant IT projects and Operational activities, outside of normal day to day activities/tasks.
- Actively focus on own self-development in creating actionable plans to improve.