Reporting to Software Architect, the Java technical lead (Software Development Architect) is responsible of ensuring the correct design and implementation of software components following architecture principles and patterns of Roche SIS.
Main tasks and duties:
- Participate in the creation of architectures consistent with project roadmaps, platform strategies, governance policy, and standards.
- Advise projects on technology and architecture trends they need for their decision making and external engagements
- Identify and aid in the decision making around architecture trade-offs with risks, delivery, scalability/performance, flexibility, maintainability, security, and other quality concerns.
- Monitor and review systems so that they are designed and developed in compliance with corporate security, privacy, accessibility, legal and other governance policies.
- Knowledge transfer of the Architecture and technologies to the rest of the development teams.
- Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organization using Scrum methodology.
- Follow industry standard applications development techniques, patterns and practices
- You will be working with different technologies such as Java 8, Spring Framework and some Intersystem Cache.