Who We Are
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As a Software Engineer Developer you will design, implement and test software of a Coagulation Instrument following Roche CPS standards and procedures.
We are looking for a developer, with experience in automated testing and willing to produce SW with high quality.
For this position, you bring the following qualification:
- A very solid and selectively deep background in software engineering, including a proven track record in applying your knowledge in the following technologies:
- Database technologies including Oracle and Entity Framework.
- Microsoft .NET, WPF, Silverlight
- You have shown your capabilities to find and communicate differing concepts to people of various cultures, backgrounds and interests.
- You are able to foster new ideas while displaying a hands-on attitude and managing to maintain focus in an environment of open two-way communication.
- Proven record as software architect or technical leader and experience with SW standards and platform management
- Availability for travelling.
- Analyzing incidents, problems and defects
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Last but not least, you are willing to dive into a rich palette of technologies, needs and products, internal and external partners, always putting customer focus and usefulness at the center of what you do.
- To permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.