The Health & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
• To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
• To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
• To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully delivery of new features
• Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
• Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
• Track the functionality of the development effort
• Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
• Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
• Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
• Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions