Responsible for Product Management and Marketing Planning of Roche Sequencing Solutions in research and clinical sequencing market
• Identify opportunities and challenges in the market, develop realistic marketing plans and establish annual sales forecast for the products assigned in line with corporate strategies.
• Plan, execute and monitor product life cycle management including product launching, product obsolescence, and product registration for the products assigned in line with corporate strategies.
• Implement product management for assigned products, including product obsolescence & replacement, inventory management, forecast given (monthly/ urgently), APO, product safety notices management, short-expiry product management, bottleneck management, product performance monitor, license management, and help in product license application.
• Monitor product performance and adjust plans accordingly. Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the products.
• Work closely with all internal stakeholders in order to achieve sales goal and company strategy.
• Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) development and management in relation to focus product and marketing initiatives such as consultants, laboratory personnel and patients.
• Establish relationship with customers, relevant societies, organizations and government agencies for market relevant information such as updates, issues and future healthcare and technology trends that is relevant to the business.
• Communicating with customers for Roche issued Notifications where the information is valuable for customers to correct and proper use of purchased Roche products.
• Ensure that all prepared promotional contents are consistent with the local regulatory status of the product to be promoted and such materials are reviewed through internal review process before delivering out of the company.