Provides onsite support for local and regional service activities to ensure success in complex repairs, applications, modifications and first installations.
Provides 2nd level support hotlines for affiliates and regions in order to minimize system down times, allowing for a fast workaround or solution,
Conducts technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the use of complex situations for multiple products.
Interacts with customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
Prepares lesson plans from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
Works with engineering, technical support and manufacturing to ensure that course material reflects current product features. Instructs participants in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions. Follows up to determine applicability of course material.
- Is responsible for maintenance and updating of a product specific knowledge pool and contributes to its content
- Is responsible for correctness of the structure and correctness/relevance of information e.g. ensuring expert reviews
- Responsible for sub-processes, i.e. e-learning, service documentation
- Responsible for definition of and adherence to service-, training- and support concepts
- Contributes to and maintains the training methodology for all job oriented trainings
- Contributes to the learning path for regional trainers
- Provides onsite support for local and regional service activities to ensure success in complex repairs, applications, modifications and first installations. Contributes to the resolution of customer problems with quick fixes and workarounds
- Contributes to the knowledge transfer from manufacturer or R&D (new products or product care projects) to provide comprehensive system knowledge to trainers, service representatives, customers, Product- and Marketing Managers and Case Monitoring and Resolution Unit (CMRU) members
- Performs this role for several products
- Writes Service Manuals (iSDOC) and service relevant information. Maintenance procedures are designed, reviewed and updated
- Trainings are executed and supported for end customers, first level support, regional trainers and global staff
- Offers 2nd level support hotlines for affiliates and regions in order to minimize system down times, allowing for a fast workaround or solution
- Contributes to initial certification and re-certification of global and regional trainers and is responsible for individual steps or update trainings
- Contributes to support initiatives and measures to maintain intensive cooperation with regional representatives
- Supports the professional coaching of certified global and regional trainers
- Supports First Customer Monitoring (FCM)
- Creates, reviews and maintains training content and training documentation for job oriented trainings and dedicated systems according to the training concepts
- Evaluates the need for Service Bulletins and writes, publishes and maintains Service Bulletins. Operator Manuals are reviewed for content
- Multi Center Evaluation (MCE) studies are actively supported
- Contributes to the creation of preliminary documentation and FAQs for launch preparation.
For all employees:
- Permanently optimizes processes in order to increase quality and efficiency standards.