Delivery & Process Operations (DPO) is an area specialized in the continuous improvement of processes into the IT Operational landscape. DPO assures IT Infrastructure Operations enter a virtuous cycle of improvement that leads them to leaner, more productive, efficient, reliable, predictable and adaptable working processes.
The main customers of DPO are: Account/Service Managers, Solution Owners & Component owners, Infrastructure Engineering and IT Infrastructure Operations and their Leadership Teams.
You are responsible for providing excellent, continuous improvements of processes and services delivered by IT Operations. You have a versatile profile that enables you to:
- Drive efficiency by utilizing industry standards and best practices for IT operations.
- Have a wide understanding and vision of end to end quality management systems.
- Ensure the application of compliance best practices in regulated environments.
- Support and participate on data analysis to influence the proper decision making.
- Establish metrics and reporting methods to communicate status, demonstrate progress and build awareness and accountability in IT Operations.
- Ensure a strong collaboration with the rest of IT Operations, Architecture and Engineering also whilst acting seamlessly as part of a lean, high performance organization with relentless customer focus that concentrates on added value.
- Be passionate to promote a culture of innovation, be open to explore new paradigms, and share your contributions actively within the team.
- Manage commitments and expectations in a very demanding environment.
This position requires flexibility and a high willingness to accept and lead change in a dynamic and changing delivery environment.
- Support with IT conformance-related topics to achieve a continuous audit readiness for the global IT Operations teams
- Work with the IT Operations teams by preparing, executing, tracking and following up until proper closure of the eventual findings and recommendations from inspections/audits with targeting Infrastructure Services
- Contribute to the upkeep of the appropriate knowledge on regulatory matters in global IT Operations
- Collaborate on setting up an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to support and maintain the ISO 27001 certification
- Follow IT Infrastructure Services Risk Management guidelines in order to ensure that the right level of risk is understood, managed and controlled.
- Overall view on related risks and periodic reporting to inform enabling decision taking, including keeping up to date on new risks and industry related trends.
- Training and awareness of the IT Operations Compliance.
- Understanding and ability to run resiliency analysis and its linkage with Risk Management activities within IT Operations.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the area of IT and IT Infrastructure Operations.
- University Master/grade, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of regulatory matters and experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Management System are a plus.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification is a plus.
- 3-5 years Risk Management with IT technology background.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies (Cloud Computing, Big Data, Security, Voice & Data Networks, Enterprise-class Storage, Servers, Middleware, Databases,...).
- Experience and/or knowledge of statistics, data analytics, risk management, and Business continuity will be very positively valued.
- Understanding the service management concept, governance practices and standards such as ITIL, COBIT, DevOps, Scrum, and experience with some related industry tools. Training and certifications will be positively valued
- Lean IT, agile and/or Six Sigma awareness. Experience in real implementations, training, and certifications are a plus.
- Team player able to work in large, multinational global organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, deliverables, and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships by sharing information, showing empathy, self-awareness, and self-regulation.
- Excellent customer care skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills are a must.
- Flexible working hours are necessary to accommodate occasional meetings across different time zones including availability to travel abroad.