Main tasks and duties:
- Is responsible for writing and updating end user documentation (Operator’s Manuals, Online Help/User Assistance, etc.) in English for Roche software while respecting project guidelines and documentation standards, guidelines and templates.
- Independently gathers information to do the technical writing, cooperates closely with the project teams, the subject matter experts in development, and GCS.
- Organizes the review of produced documentation by subject matter experts; documents and implements their input.
- Ensures monitoring and evaluation of generated documentation.
- Collects input for updates of documentation and does the updating in closed co-operation with the subject matter experts, and the project teams.
- Guarantees that quality targets, timelines and regulatory requirements are respected.
- Provides files for translation and does the DTP/compilation of Online Help/User Assistance of translated files.
- Contributes to User Interface reviews and terminology work.
- Coordinates larger documentation tasks involving other internal or external technical writers and acts as consultant for them concerning tools, workflows and templates applied.
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Uses knowledge and expertise to analyze, construct and implement continuous improvement and to optimize work quality and efficiency.
- Guarantees that new methodologies, processes or tools are evaluated and implemented after their validation.
- Helps to conduct customer surveys in cooperation with country affiliates to evaluate customer satisfaction and improvement potential.
- Contributes to regular updates of documentation standards.
For all employees:
- to permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Servicio de asistencia al cliente, Servicio de asistencia al cliente > Redacción técnica y documentación